If you have a sense of déjà vu, it might be because this Exercise is in fact similar to one in Unit 4. (See 4.2.8.) The five planks I identified in RN’s remedy are:
- All people, including workers, have a natural right to property ownership.
- Both employers and workers must fulfil their obligations to justice.
- When people are in poverty, others must respond in charity to meet their needs.
- Government must act to ensure justice for workers.
- Workers need to form associations to defend their claims for justice.
END OF RESPONSE
To return to 8.2.1, simply close this window.